Google Play Games
How to install Google Play Games Android app
If you’re using a smartphone for the first time and still learning the basics, you must be looking for a perfect guide that can help you out. Applications are an integral part of a smartphone, and your phone is literally nothing without them. So, you should know how to install Android apps with or without Google Play Store, and we’re here to help you for the same. We’ve mentioned below the steps that you need to follow.
Systems nowadays are made smart enough that they have all the necessary apps by default. But in case you need to download other apps, here’s how to do the same:
With Google Play
For anything that you need, Google Play Store has an app.
- Swipe left and right on your home screen and look for Play Store icon. When you get that, tap on it to open.
- Google Play will ask you to sign in if you’re opening it for the first time. Once you’re in Google Play, you can go for searching apps and downloading them.
- When you open Google Play, you’ll see a sign of magnifying glass in the top right. Tap on the glass and then type the name of the app that you’re looking for.
- Tap on magnifying glass sign on your keyboard to make xecute the search. The search results will be displayed on your screen.
- Tap on the icon of the app that you want to install. Click on “Install”, and you’re done.
Without Google Play
Though Google Play Store is a one-stop shop where you find everything that you need yet you might sometimes feel the need to install some apps from outside the veritable android flea market. Here are the important steps which you should grasp when you the same is the situation:
- In your settings, tap on privacy heading and move to security. Now search for heading “unknown sources” which is turned off by default. Turn it on, and this will allow you to download apps from unknown sources.
- Now go to your browser and open APKMirror. This is a trusted website to find legal APKs. You can also use some other site that you already trust.
- Now download required APKs from the site.
- After you’ve downloaded the APK, locate the file in your phone in File Manager.
- Select the file. A warning will pop up to confirm if you want to install the app. Tap “Next” and then “Install”. The application will be installed.
The only thing to remember is that you should not download files from untrusted sources. This might be dangerous, and your phone details can be distributed on the internet.