BHIM UPI App
BHIM UPI App Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched this BHIM app at New Delhi. BHIM means Bharat Interface for Money. BHIM is the mobile app developed by NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) based on UPI (Unified Payment Interface). This Bheem app supports all Indian banks and also used on all mobile devices
The main aim of this app is making India cashless. Currently, most of the people have learned a cashless transaction through Bheem app. making digital payments through this Bheem app is very easy. Through this BHIM app, people can send and receive money by using their bank accounts.
Features for BHIM App:
- Bheem app is used with any bank
- Users can send and receive money
- BHIM is built on UPI system (means bank to bank transactions mechanism)
- Users are provided an option to create custom payment address with phone number and work as payment address
- Users can easily check their bank balances through BHIM interface
- The app comes with QR code for each account. The scanned QR code provides faster payments.
- This BHIM will be linked with all Indian aadhar databases which enable it for thumb impression only transactions
- Present transaction limit for BHIM App is set to Rs 10,000 per transaction and totally day limit is Rs 24000
- At present app supports only Hindi and English languages. We expected to be available in all regional languages very soon
How to Setup BHIM App for mobiles:
- Visit your device play store or Apple store and type BHIM app in search box
- Click on Install button and wait till download process is complete
- It would automatically installed in your device
- Next, set the preferred language either Hindi or English
- After that, app tell about some basic features and Click on Next button
- App would ask your permission to send and view SMS from your phone
- It is necessary to verify your phone number. So select your number which is linked to desired bank account
- Next, you have set your PIN/Password to open this app. The Pin should be 4 digit PIN
- Next, you will reach the dashboard of BHIM
Note: Keep PIN number safe, without pin you would not be able to open this app is future
Step 2: Add Bank Account to BHIM App
- By the BHIM dashboard users need to link their bank account to transfer fund from the account or get money to account
- Through this BHIM app, you can link only one bank account. Other UPI apps give the facility to link multiple bank accounts
- To link bank account, you have to choose bank name from the given list and bank account of that bank
Note: You can also change your bank account by the same process
Step 3: Set UPI Pin
- UPI pin is the final step when you pay money to any bank account
- To set the UPI Pin then click on your bank account
- Your bank account should see the status of your UPI pin in green fonts.
- If you have previously set any UPI pin there would be message about this
- Here you can reset or change your UPI pin. For UPI pin process, you need to enter your debit card details
- You will receive an OTP for authentication.
- You have only entered the existing pin and new pin twice
- Your UPI pin is set successfully at bheem app
How to use & Download Bheem App:
- You have to send money through BHIM app then click on send money link
- Next, enter your mobile number of payee as well as enter your virtual payment address or aadhar number of payee
- Enter amount of money to send
- At last fill UPI pin, the money gets transferred to bank account of Payee
- After successful transaction, you will instantly get a notification about this
Users not only sending and receiving money to their bank accounts through this BHIM app also check their bank balances and check their last transaction details.
This is all about the BHIM app. Through this app users can easily transfer and receive their money through bank accounts. QR code is the attractive feature to make fast payments on BHIM app. BHIM appdownload process is very easy and free.